Sky Logistics Launched their new concern, Shipping Line – M. S. Line ( International Shipping Agent ).
Services of M. S. Line:
- Preparation of Market Research to assist companies wishing to expand their services in Asia.
- Intimate knowledge of regional trade to assist you in achieving increased market share.
- Strong Finance departments that provide good credit control, proper management of your freight revenue and performing timely payment of disbursements.
- In-house agency system with the flexibility to interface with principal systems as well as industrial systems.
- Strong customer and vendor relationships.
- The pro-active mindset focused on assisting Principals to maximize efficiency and minimize costs.
- Guaranteed assurance of total dependability when you have us as your Agent.
- Our vision is to provide the most accurate, cost effective and result oriented services to our customers.
- Providing prompt services and logistics support at the most economical cost is our ideology and we are fully focused to achieve what we aim for which is shared by each and every team member.
- We aim at providing personalized services to each customer through regular interaction and relationship development.
- Achieving customer’s fullest satisfaction is our mission.
We are a company that has been in operation since 2010 and specialize in the sea and air cargo clearing and forwarding. The company has grown due to the reliable and trustworthy services provided to our existing clientele over the years. By offering competitive rates and an efficient service we have been able to build mutually beneficial long-term relationships with our clients.
Inland Haulage Service:
- Multiple modes of transport
- Full container loads (FCL)
- Large network of quality transport providers
- Constant monitoring and quality assurance
- Timely pick-up and delivery
- One-stop-shopping combining your land and ocean transport needs.
Project Cargo refers to specialized freight works that are oversized, heavy-lift or dangerous. We take on the biggest, most awkward, remote and complicated work in the industry. We do it because it is difficult and we love using creativity and intelligence to solve complex project cargo logistics problems.